New Year’s Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Host my first Lolita meet-up in April ♥
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I honestly don’t even remember what I said I’d do.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmm… not really close, but my co-worker gave birth on the 14th of december 😀 Autumn Deshazer.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My great-grandmother MeaMa, and Jasmine You from Versailles
5. What travels did you embark on this year?
I went to San Francisco for the Grand Opening of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I wanted to travel more! (^__^)
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There are so many :O When I visited my great grandmother in the hospital. I also remember ice skating in my lolita outfit. Meeting Misako-san at the BABY Opening.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Keeping a job for more than a year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not keeping myself happy above all else.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had mono for 2 weeks :< That was really horrible!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Alice and the Pirates JSK ♥ and GLB’s
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm I dont have an answer for this one.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I am not sure with this one either (;_;)
14. Where did most of your money go?
Art supplies 😄
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trip to SF, the BABY Opening ♥
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder (;_;) But this was towards the end of the year
ii. thinner or fatter? I’m always ALWAYS the same.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer, I wasn’t making very much this time last year.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More art and lolita-related projects
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being lazy (;-;)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas with family and Aria ♥
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I’ve been in love for the past 4 years ♥ My love keeps growing everyday
23. How many one-night stands?
NONE! I would NEVER do that
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I don’t have a tv 😛 I usually get netflix
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I am not sure
26. What was the best book you read?
“Royal Escape”- Georgette Heyer
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nega, Aicle, Eve Of Destiny <- Visual Kei artists
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted a bugs life on DVD, and got it 😀
29. What did you want and not get?
An mp3 player or ipod (I had an ipod, but someone stole it!) (;-;)
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
X-men Origins: Wolverine or Coraline
31. What did you do on your birthday?
I worked… (;-;) But after that I got to see Aria ♥
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being with Aria ♥
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I should take more care of myself 😀 I have been really girly this year and I really like it ♥ It’s really opposite to what I use to be
34. What kept you sane?
Lolita fashion, Aria ♥ My art and poetry
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
States banning gay marriage :-<
37. Who did you miss?
My great-grandmother, MeaMa
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I haven’t really met anyone new (;-;)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Take care of yourself before anyone else.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“No matter how high the wall, we crossed over it
Why are you not here anymore? I want to see you…”- Versailles (From Serenade)
What Is Your Resolution For 2010?
In 2010, I’m going to keep myself happy and healthy. I would like to start my shop on etsy and have my own lolita brand ♥